LR Managed Properties
Return to Content
Follow this property
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Check to make sure everything works, Paint, Clean or replace carpet, professionally clean the apartment.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
You can call our office during regular business hours, go on line and enter it or call the 24 hour emergency # after hours.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
Call or come to our leasing office if during regular business hours, call emergency maintenance if after 5.
1. Is parking available?
Yes, both open and assigned.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Pool, carports, private entrances.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
10am to 9pm.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Yes, but no aggressive breads allowed.
5. What appliances are standard?
Stove, dishwasher and fridge.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
Credit portion takes about an hour and everything else takes up to 24 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Mail, Hand deliver to our office or on line.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Yes, with a 30 day notice and a penalty equal to 2 months rent.
6. How do I set up my utilities?
We will send you who and where to call.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
2. Which school district are you in?
1. How do I get to your community?
I275 to Ford Rd West to Lilley Rd North and PV is on the Left just past Warren Rd,
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
On line, or we can fax one to you or you can come in and fill it out or pick it up.
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
We can stay in touch through our texting program or emails until you are ready.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Credit score and income.
4. Is there any specific advice you can give to a first-time renter?
Be sure to have renters insurance, call the local police dept and find out how often they are in community.
5. How can I check availability for furnished apartments?
Call our office.
6. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
Absolutely not and we would love to show you what we have.
7. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We do take appointments but walk ins are also more than welcome.
8. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
Absolutely we do, and sometimes we do specials where we increase the referral amounts.
9. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
I'm afraid there is no advantage to prepaying your rent.
10. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
100,000 Personal Liability renters' insurance required.
11. How accessible is the management at the local office?
Very, both by phone, email, and in person.
12. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
We will give you a brochure with a property map and then once you select an apartment we can highlight it.
13. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
See 1st page.
14. What is the condition of the unit?
Move in ready.
15. What’s the noise level like?
If there is ever a noise issue I assure you we will react. Several of us live here and understand how you would feel.
16. What’s the parking situation?
We have assigned parking in carports, garages with some townhomes and plenty of open parking
17. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
In the townhomes.
18. Where do residents shop?
Yes, we want it to feel like home. However, to avoid any charges it has to look like it did when you moved in.
19. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
Krogers, Meijers, Target, J.C.Penny, Pier 1, Hobby Lobby, Westland Mall or 12 Oaks Mall.
20. How are maintenance issues handled?
Within 24 hours, professionally and politely.
21. Are there any monthly fees?
Yes, we do charge for trash and for pets.
22. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
Pets (non aggressive) are welcome. The refundable deposit is $500 and there is a $225 non refundable charge. $50 monthly fee.
23. Are there building quiet hours or fees for using communal spaces?
We do rent out the clubhouse for a fee, call the office for specific info. There are city quiet hours from 10pm on.
24. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
Everyone listed as a lease holder on the lease will be held responsible.
25. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
26. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
You would call the office during the day or use the website to do it online. If after hours and an emergency the on-call.
27. What would it take to break the lease?
A 30 day notice and a payment equal to 2 months rent.
28. How much will I pay in up-front costs when I sign the lease?
The rent pro-rated, $100 admin fee, and pet fees if applicable.
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
A 30 day notice and a payment equal to 2 months rent.
2. How do I pay my rent online?
Go to our website and it will walk you through.
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
No, you will need to pay another one.
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
No, but you can direct them to the office where we will have them complete an application to see if they qualify.
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to